my right to receive copies of public records obtained directly by the Company.
2. If I am offered employment, I will, as a condition of employment, be required to submit proof of my identity and legal right to work in the U.S.
3. I understand that, if I am employed, any false statement,
misrepresentation, or omission of facts on this application or on any supporting documents,
regardless of when discovered to be false or omitted, may result in my immediate dismissal.
4. I understand that I will be required to possess a current and valid
California driver's license if my job requires me to drive in the course of my work.
5. I agree that, if I am offered a position, it will be offered on condition that
my employment shall be at will and for no definite period, and that my employment may be
terminated at any time with or without cause and with or without prior notice. I understand that,
except for the President of the Valley Glass & Mirror, no supervisor or manager may alter or
amend the above conditions. Only the President of the Company has authority to enter into any
agreement for employment for any specified period of time or to make any agreement contrary to
6. I understand and agree that, if I am offered a position, it will be a
conditional offer based on my successful passing of both a drug and alcohol screen and job
related medical examination.
7. I understand and agree that as a condition of my employment I may be
required to undergo a medical examination.
8. I understand and agree that as a condition of my employment, I may be
required to undergo drug testing, and any other testing to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
9. I agree that I will settle any and all previously unasserted claims, disputes,
or controversies arising out of or relating to my employment, my application or candidacy for
employment, and/or cessation of employment with Valley Glass & Mirror, exclusively by final
and binding arbitration before a neutral Arbitrator (pursuant to the Company's Alternative
Dispute Resolution Policy). By way of example only, such claims include claims under federal,
state, and local statutory law, such as the Fair Employment and Housing Act, Age
Discrimination in Employment Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended,
including the amendments of the Civil Rights Act of 1991, the Americans With Disabilities Act,
the law of contract and the law of tort.
10. If I am offered employment, I will, as a condition of employment furnish
proof that I am over 18 years of age.
11. I agree that, if I am offered employment, I will be required to conform to
the rules and regulations of the Company.
12. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application and
any supporting documents. I authorize the Company to secure information about my experience
from former employers, educational institutions, govermnent agencies, or any references I have
provided, and for those parties to provide information concerning my experience and I hereby
release all parties from any liability arising from such investigation.
13. I understand that no supervisor or manager may alter or amend the
conditions set forth in paragraphs one (1) through twelve (12) above. I understand that the
foregoing conditions can only be altered or amended by a written agreement signed by Mr.
Michael Hageman of Valley Glass & Mirror.